When ARG sees movement in the Washington, DC IT market, we want to bring those observations to our clients. We speak with dozens of IT executives every month, over a thousand during the course of a year. These conversations give us a unique perspective on what is happening, who is adopting, and where the market is headed.
Beginning in 2014, ARG saw interest in cloud services start to grow substantially. Our clients were getting comfortable with the solutions and 3 key elements were being addressed to their satisfaction:
· Security. The concern that the cloud is less secure than their own datacenter. Gartner and other independent analyst firms have studied the risks, concluding that cloud is generally more secure than premises-based implementations.
· Savings. The cloud business model has proven to reduce overall costs. ARG has seen improvements of up to 50% over a traditional managed service provider.
· Productivity. Measurable productivity gains are available when clouding IT infrastructure, in terms of availability, accessibility and IT support. Significant gains can be attained with clouded backup and recovery or desktop as a service implementations.
ARG sees cloud services as a maturing and necessary path for most of our clients moving forward. We are ready, willing and able to assist in your evaluation of how cloud can deliver upon its many promises.
To facilitate the high-level consulting ARG has brought to the Washington DC area over the years, ARG is building a team of the foremost cloud experts to lead our cloud consulting practice. Along with these key hires, ARG has expanded its portfolio of cloud service providers. We now offer cloud service from most of the leading providers in the industry, as well as many niche providers who offer a differentiated service or value proposition. The top cloud service providers are choosing to go to market through trusted advisors like ARG rather than building their own sales organizations. And, these companies are dedicating significant engineering and business strategy resources to ARG to make available to our clients.
ARG has core expertise in the following cloud service areas:
· Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
· Infrastructure/Platform as a Service (IaaS and PaaS)
· Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
· Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
If you are considering a move to the cloud, or just want to be prepared for the inevitable question from your management team about what your cloud strategy is, please contact ARG today.
Contact ARG to discuss your cloud strategy. Email or Call 703-770-2400.