There are two problems in the IT market; first is overwhelming choice, and second is the pace of change. Companies are afraid of making the wrong choice, or not choosing the latest technology because they are simply not aware of it. For 30 years, ARG has helped over 4,000 companies make the right choice from thousands of options and bleeding-edge new products. We call it IT Clarity – our clients call it brilliant.
To identify the right choice for an organization, ARG goes through a proven process and then prepares a presentation to justify the solution by thoroughly documenting the expected business outcomes and detailing all aspects of the selection process. We prepare you to field questions from the board room, your leadership, and your peers. With the IT Clarity InSITE document, you will be prepared to inform them of the detail they need to approve your recommendation:
- Why are we considering a technology change and what is driving the timeframes?
- How will we make sure we are inclusive? Who will be involved in the decision?
- What process did we follow to vet and down-select providers?
- What are our requirements & measurement for success? What business value and objectives will we achieve?
- How will we be leveraging existing investments?
- What are the most critical use cases and the CIO’s most pressing concerns?
- What approaches did we consider?
- Did we look at everyone, how did they stack up?
- Which supplier best matched the most critical requirements?
- What assumptions were made that drove the financials?
- Are we getting the BEST financial deal? Cash flow improvement, timing of cash, & profit improvement?
- Which supplier best matches our requirements?
- Tell me about the firm we are recommending?
- Who are their references?
Once a decision is made, ARG assists with contract negotiations, ensures the service is implemented correctly and provides ongoing support.
If you have a service or billing issue or question, you simply call ARG. One number covers all services and any type of question or issue that may arise.