ARG is grateful for the thousands of clients who have trusted us to advise them on their technology decisions and the client and partner referrals that built our business over the past 30 years. We are proud to return over $100,000,000 annually in savings to our clients with over 40% of that going to non-profit organizations.
ARG sponsors employee Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) programs that encourage our team to go forth and make the world a better place and we would like to encourage you to join us in brightening your community as well.
Consider implementing a Random Acts of Kindness program at your company, in your department, among your team or just among you and your family. What we’ve learned over the years is that the amount of money you provide is not important. Rather, the impact of asking those around you to keep their eyes open and go ahead and act when they see an opportunity is huge. All of a sudden, our issues, problems, and challenges are put in perspective. We realize each of us can make a difference in what may seem like some very minor ways.
One thing most people struggle with is coming up with creative and caring ideas. Here are some examples of what we have done in the past:
- Share a meal with a homeless person
- Care packages for the homeless or troops
- A little something for a mom with a new baby
- Leave quarters at the laundromat
- Yard work or shopping help for someone in need
- Some time spent and help for an elderly person
- Cold drinks for bus drivers, police, security guards, or construction workers
- Prepare a family in need with everything they need for back to school
- Leave a dollar as a bookmark in a library book
- Give away your prime parking spot
- Pay for the person’s coffee behind you
- Write a thank you card or email to someone who positively impacted your life, or your day
- Fill a little free pantry
Feel free to join ARG in brightening your community. As you look through the stories on ARG’s RAK Blog, you’ll see that many of them don’t cost a penny.