ARG is grateful for the thousands of clients who have trusted us to advise them on their technology decisions and the client and partner referrals that built our business over the past 27 years. We are proud to return over $35,000,000 annually in savings to our clients with more than 40% of that going to non-profit organizations.
Over the years, ARG has repeatedly sponsored employee Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) programs that gave everyone $100 to go forth and make the world a better place.
One thing most people struggle with is coming up with creative and caring ideas. Here are some examples of what we have done in the past:
- Care packages for homeless or troops
- Yard work or shopping help for someone in need
- Cold drinks for bus drivers, police, security guards, or construction workers
- Prepare a family for back to school
- School supplies for teachers
- Paying for the person’s coffee behind you
Feel free to join ARG in brightening your community. As you look through the stories on ARG’s RAK Blog, you’ll see that many of them don’t cost a penny.