Ransomware and other cyber threats are increasingly common. If you couldn’t make it to our webinar this week, check out this video to learn best practices to protect your organization from these threats.
In this video you will:
- Understand the common types of attacks and where your organization might be vulnerable
- Review a recent client ransomware attacks to better understand what happened, what they did well, and how they could have better prepared
- Identify the proper steps to take after a ransomware attack and resources you should leverage
- Learn common strategies and new technology that can help defend against cyber-attack
- Review how to improve your security posture and prepare for a security audit
Learn more about how ARG can help your organization with your cybersecurity posture. To schedule a free consultation, contact ARG at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 770-2400.