Date(s) - 10/26/21
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
ARG has joined with the education team at U.S. Transactions Corp. (UST Education) to provide you with the tools and best practices you need to protect your organization from cyber threats.
Attendees will earn Certified Association Executive (CAE) credits towards the American Society of Association Executive initial certification or ongoing continuing education requirements. Likewise, attendees may earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits as required for active CPAs, CFPs, and EAs.
Ransomware and other cyber threats are increasingly common. Join us for a discussion of best practices to protect your organization from these threats.
- Understand the common types of attacks and where your organization might be vulnerable
- Review a recent client ransomware attacks to better understand what happened, what they did well, and how they could have better prepared
- Identify the proper steps to take after a ransomware attack and resources you should leverage
- Learn common strategies and new technology that can help defend against cyber attack
- Review how to improve your security posture and prepare for a security audit
Register at: https://ustranscorp.hubspotpagebuilder.com/ust-edu
U.S. Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.