Date(s) - 01/12/22
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
ARG is honored to present at the Washington, D.C. Chapter of IAUG in a virtual chapter event on January 12th.
Ransomware and other cyber threats are increasingly common. Join us for a discussion on tools and best practices to protect your organization from these threats.
- Understand the common types of attacks and where your organization might be vulnerable
- Review a recent client ransomware attacks to better understand what happened, what they did well, and how they could have better prepared
- Identify the proper steps to take after a ransomware attack and resources you should leverage
- Learn common strategies and new technology that can help defend against cyber attack
- Review how to improve your security posture and prepare for a security audit
Learn more and register for the webinar here: Webinar Overview + Registration