Join our Award Winning Culture!
Why work at ARG? We want to help you be your best.
We’ve got you covered with employer-paid health insurance, dental and vision benefits.
Plan for Later
Employer Matched 401k gets you to retirement.
Get a Life
Take advantage of generous paid time off, teleworking options and a flexible schedule.
Happy Hours, Company Retreats, Team Outings, Easter Egg Hunts, Pictionary Competitions, Holiday Parties and more.
Use your Strengths
ARG promotes a strengths based organization. We are committed to helping you find your strengths and leverage them daily.
ARG has been ranked as a 2014, 2015 and 2016 Top Workplace by the Washington Post and a Virginia Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
In business since 1991, we assist thousands of clients in the DC area and around the world by helping them find and leverage technology to grow their business or contribute to their mission. ARG brings the best technology solutions to our clients from over 300 providers, while providing white glove service from the first meeting through installation and with any issues that arise from billing to outages.
At ARG, we are dedicated to being the most respected technology agency in America – that means hiring the very best. That is why we do not conduct job interviews – we facilitate a selection process. This process helps ARG and each candidate discover if there is a “fit” that will lead to mutual respect, trust, personal ownership, high productivity and outstanding customer service. The first step towards achieving this end is for each candidate to evaluate if the job requirements sound like a fit to them.
ARG is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis prohibited by state law relating to discrimination in employment.
Account Manager (Client Relationship Manager)
ARG is seeking an Account Manager to take the lead on managing the overall relationship with our clients day to day. Our Account Managers work closely with our Consultants and Clients after the client technology goals and path forward are identified, and services are installed. They also work closely with our Client Services team to insure that the services are working as planned for our clients and assist with behind the scenes escalation with service providers and our internal team as needed in order to maximize the overall client experience.
As one of the faces of ARG, our Account Managers work with our client’s onsite at their office and behind the scenes at our McLean, VA office. They handle renewal of services for our clients and have responsibility to get our Consultants and Product team involved when a new solution is in order. A successful AM will be comfortable in front of clients, handling pricing and contract discussions, escalations and managing an internal team towards the end client goals on a timeline. They will also be able to clearly understand our client’s business and how the services we architect and procure with them impact their business.
Are you a top performer with Account Management experience? Are you passionate about the client experience? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires constant learning and adjusting, can handle working with multiple clients simultaneously and are comfortable and confident in leading others through a strategy to success, then we are looking for you.
· Work within our existing clients to identify new contacts, securing the relationship with ARG
· Develop account strategies & work with the team to maintain and/or exceed quarterly retention goals
· Facilitate monthly client target list utilizing multiple reports & sources
· Consult with clients about new products and services which ARG has the ability to offer that may meet the client's needs
· Act as an integral part of a sales team to renew and identify new services
Desired Skills & Experience
· 2-5 years Account Management experience
· Must thrive in fast paced environment while exhibiting a high level of personal integrity
· Comfortable dealing with all levels of clients in a competent and confident manner
· Must have the ability to work with challenging clients and assisting with issue resolution
· Ability to take the lead on projects and opportunities, and delegate tasks internally and externally
· Must be willing and comfortable to present to clients in person, via conference call and web conference
· Excellent organizational skills with the capacity to focus on and manage multiple high priority tasks, paying particular attention to detail
· Outstanding communicator, written and spoken.
If you fit this role and know you are a top performer, please apply at email@example.com.
Cloud Technology Advisor
ARG seeks a Cloud Specialist who wants to take their career to the next level! This is a rare opportunity for someone with the right combination of talents and background to become a true industry leader. You will be mentored by ARG's experts who have the perspective of a Gartner analyst with real world deployment and support experience within their practice area. You will also take advantage of opportunities to observe and learn from our Cloud Practice Leader as they provide expertise while offering feedback on products and managing the overall client experience.
In this role, you will contribute to the sales and development of a highly successful line of business for our award winning technology consultancy firm. The Cloud Specialist will support ARG sales consultants, account managers and business partners in providing clarity to our clients about the value and business benefit of Cloud solutions.
ARG is looking for an enthusiast with solid knowledge around Cloud, and an insatiable appetite to learn more. Our ideal future team member is a Cloud fanatic who will take the industry information that we have accumulated to date and continue to explore new carriers and features as they arise. Do you have a burning desire to add value to clients? Do you possess a strong technical capacity combined with the ability to break things down to layman’s terms for clients; and to clearly and comfortably command any audience? Do you have working knowledge of the infrastructure and services that clients want to move to the Cloud? Can you create a vision for prospective customers to understand how they can use technology? Do you have the ability and desire to guide and develop others on how to identify, understand and advance opportunities? If the answer is an emphatic yes to each of these questions, we want to hear from you!
You will energetically contribute to develop and manage a funnel of opportunities while delivering:
· Passion –create energy and embrace the opportunity to improving someone’s experience
· Confidence – instill trust while developing technology road maps, delivering value propositions and business benefits
· Creativity – the ability to interpret discussions, derive true meaning and further craft that into a solution that offers more than expected
· Responsibility- Cloud specialists are not sole actors, we rely on and are responsible to our sales and provider partners
· Business acumen – the ability to develop a solution to enhance a client’s business and then assist with developing the financial analysis to support the solution
· Technical Expertise - use your knowledge of client infrastructure and software to help paint a picture for clients of what a future in the cloud could look like for their business
· Product Marketing - identify and improve upon existing resources and leverage them to create additional opportunities as well as develop additional resources and tools
ARG is seeking a Consultant to join forces with our clients and our internal teams to help create a vision of the future for our clients as it relates to technology. The face of ARG to our clients, our consultants strive to assist them make sound business decisions that will achieve their immediate technology and business goals, with a plan and path to transition to their future goals.
Our Consultants work closely with our Product, Engineering, Project and Service teams to create a holistic vision and experience for our clients. A successful individual will work well in a collaborative, team environment, be goal oriented and possess business acumen. It is of utmost importance to be able to grasp our clients business and revenue drivers to be successful in creating a vision of the future for them.
Are you a top performer with 2-5 years of experience in the technology or telecom space? Are you passionate about your own and others success? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires constant learning and adjusting, can handle working with multiple clients simultaneously and are comfortable and confident in leading others through a strategy to success, then we are looking for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years technology or telecommunications sales experience
- Must thrive in competitive sales environment
- High level of personal integrity
- Comfortable with dealing with all levels of clients in a competent and confident manner
- Must have the ability to work with challenging clients and assisting with issue resolution
- Ability to take lead on projects and opportunities, and delegate tasks internally and externally
- Must be willing and comfortable to present to clients in person, via conference call and web conference
- Excellent organizational skills with the capacity to focus on and manage multiple high priority tasks, paying particular attention to detail
- Outstanding communicator, written and spoken.
If you fit this role and know you are a top performer, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Implementation Support Specialist
We’re looking for individuals who get excited about providing customers an exceptional customer service experience in a fast-paced, evolving technology driven role. If you enjoy coordinating details, communicating with customers and vendors and seeing problems through to resolution, then you may be a great fit for ARG’s Client Experience Advocate position. We are looking for candidates who are familiar with coordinating all the moving parts of projects – both simple and complex; who can communicate exceptionally well both in writing and verbally; who are flexible when things don’t go as planned and can stay calm under pressure while working to get projects back on track.
Do you have an eye for details and enjoy a collaborative project-based work environment? If you do, and you enjoy learning new things, then ARG may be place for you! We are looking to expand our team of Analysts. This consulting support role is responsible for facilitating the bid solicitation process between ARG and the marketplace to find the best possible solution for our clients. This position will coordinate carrier proposals and resources, summarize the carriers’ offers and value propositions, generate material that will contribute to a formal ARG proposal, and serve as a liaison between the providers and ARG’s Consulting teams. This position requires a consultative focus, great communication, and close working relationships with Consulting, Product, and Implementation and support teams within ARG.
You will need to: have great attention to detail, communicate effectively, enjoy a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and be flexible. Our team environment here at ARG best serves our clients’ needs, but also requires you to work closely with others towards a successful outcome.
Are you a college student looking to gain some experience in a real office environment? Do you want to experience what it’s like to work with and for a Washington Top Workplace? ARG is a leading technology advisory firm located in McLean, VA. We are always looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic, self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, fun-loving office environment. We have a good project load that lends itself towards candidates with a finance or marketing track, but don’t let that stop you from applying! If you’re resourceful, write well, and enjoy research we would love to help you get some footing in the business world.
If you feel you fit one of these roles, and you know you are a top performer, please apply at email@example.com.