Date(s) - 10/02/18
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Maggiano’s Little Italy
The latest technology and cutting-edge capabilities are within the reach of ANY organization thanks to cloud-based services billed on a per user basis. ARG’s continuing education program resumes at Maggiano’s to show you how you can gain a technological advantage over everyone in your market without killing your budget.
This is not a sponsored event. We’re leveraging the benefit of ARG’s 2000+ meetings with IT leaders annually to impart how we’ve seen organizations:
- Increase employee productivity, morale, and connectedness
- Improve customer and stakeholder experience
- Innovate to raise the profile of IT within their organization
We’ll cover the 7 communications challenges we see most often and how to address them.
- Lost customer/member interactions
- Lack of visibility to workload and workflow
- Poor customer experience
- Inefficient Communications
- Disconnected employees
- Unaddressed contact center needs
- Disparate phone systems
There will be plenty of time for networking with other ARG clients to discuss how they are leveraging technology at their organizations. You will leave the event with a heavy bag of Maggiano‘s Italian goodness – enough for 4 people – and be a hero at home!