Date(s) - 04/02/20
10:30 am - 11:30 am
*UPDATES TO 3/25 LIVE SEMINAR*
Given the CDC’s recommendation to cancel events of 50 people or more, we have decided to transition our live event on 3/25 to a webinar from 3-4 PM. Our content may slightly change to be more relevant to what’s currently going on in the world, but we’ll still discuss our 2020 vision of the unified communications market.
If you’d like to attend an earlier webinar session on March 25th covering the same content, you can register here.
If you can’t make it to our in-person event on March 25th, we will be hosting a webinar covering the same content on April 2nd. Join us for a 360 view of the current Unified Communications marketplace and what you can expect to see next. We’ll cover:
- Strategies for dealing with a pandemic
- What Gartner isn’t telling you
- Microsoft Teams and Digital Workspaces
- The latest on Avaya and their go-forward strategy
- Why the market leaders aren’t always a good fit
- What you need to know about Zoom and other new entries to the space
- and how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Business Intelligence (BI) fit into your UC solution.
We’ll also walk you through best practices on how to compare platforms to set your organization up for success.
Then, we’ll highlight some of our clients’ thought leadership about their journey, experience and plans to leverage technology to differentiate and grow in the future.
Secure your spot now!