ARG offers seamless collaboration at the best price.
Audio conferencing. Web conferencing. Video conferencing. Unified Communications. With the growing influence of cloud based communications it is increasingly important to look at collaboration as one component of your environment. Conferencing is not usually a core consideration until it doesn't work, or doesn't integrate well with your phone or virtual desktop platform but by planning ahead and addressing holistically, you can increase your team's engagement, efficiently integrate systems, and offer a branded experience to your employees and participants.
Real-time collaboration is increasing in demand and complexity. Users are mobile and require increasing flexibility. 26 % of users work from home at least one day a week and the average employee has 3.5 devices. With over 50% of people joining conference calls and webinars from their mobile devices, using the right technology can drastically improve productivity. New mobile tools offer ease of use as well as expense management for mobile users.
If you have never looked at your conferencing charges, saving in the 60% range are not unheard of. But it is not just savings that distinguish the best audio, web and video conferencing companies. Many providers require you to sign up for packages and pre pay for minutes that you might not use. ARG offers fully integrated business quality per minute billed audio conferencing for Skype for Business, WebEx, and Adobe. ARG has on staff resources dedicated to staying on top of the audio, web and video conferencing and collaboration marketplace and negotiating the lowest rates and best services for our client. We monitor trends in the industry and ensure that through our contracts our clients are not charged the excessive fees and surcharges that are running rampant on conferencing bills today.
Why work with ARG?
- ARG manages over 800 million minutes
- Thousands of global customers using ARG-recommended conferencing services supported by a dedicated ARG conferencing team as additional layer of support
- 300,000+ successful user transitions of conferencing platforms
- ARG Buying Power = the most aggressive agreements in the country & protection from the fine print
- ARG is your team and resource for conferencing & collaboration vendor management – we will leverage our position with the top providers in your best interest.
- ARG has the ability to assign a top-notch, experienced team at the provider…and ARG will manage all aspects of your service provider interaction.
- One-communication resolution – ARG will be the POC for processing adds/deletions, billing inquiries, & ongoing service support & escalations
- Everyday experience - ARG works 24/7 for Fortune 500 companies, top non-profits, leading universities, and thousands of businesses across the globe.
- ARG is and always will be independent.