ARG is seeking an energetic person with a great attitude to fill the role of Network Product Specialist. As the ARG Network Product Specialist, you will meet with clients, alongside ARG Technology Advisors, to assist with technical solution design in alignment with the client’s critical business needs. You will also act as a liaison between ARG and our provider partners to ensure that provider-specific solutions will meet those objectives. Though infrequent, this position may require travel to a client location outside of the Washington, DC Metro area. Like every other position in ARG, this role utilizes Salesforce for tracking, setting expectations, and documentation. This position requires a consultative focus, great communication, and close working relationships with Technology Advisors, Product Specialist, and post-sales teams within ARG.
As the ARG Network Product Specialist, you will meet with dozens of the leading companies every month, discuss their technology challenges, design solutions, and stay up to date with the latest offerings from the leading providers in the market. You will become one of the top subject matter experts in the industry, teamed with the highest-rated client experience and technology advisor teams in the country. So, if you want to become a part of one of the most respected independent companies in technology, this is the role for you.
- Meeting and exceeding designated production goals
- Researching new technologies and adapting them for use with ARG’s clients
- Collaborating with various stakeholders – technical advisors, analysts, leadership and clients
- Understand clients’ business challenges and solve them with technology
- Act as a subject matter expert for the hardest problems
- Assisting the implementation team with delivering an excellent client experience
- Prior network engineering and cybersecurity experience (5+ years)
- Hands-on experience with SD-WAN and network security
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage tight timelines and competing priorities
- Comfortable managing multiple projects/clients at a time
- Proficient working in Microsoft 365
- Experience with current SD-WAN applications is a plus
Get started with ARG today! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Network Product Specialist”.