Are you great at building and maintaining AMAZING client relationships? Are you a skilled problem solver? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of a happy customer?
Do you enjoy creating “Fans”?
- Assisting your client learn a new technology
- Navigating the ups and downs of the current environment
- Ensuring we have hit our client’s business objectives
- Verifying that they are billing correctly
Do you enjoy being on the cutting edge of collaboration in today’s market?
- Working with internal consultants on existing client services and upsells
- Communicating with C-Levels and discussing current technology and future
- Managing multiple high priority tasks to allow for an amazing client experience
If you have said yes to the above questions and you love creating an amazing client relationship, then this is the role for you.
ARG is seeking an experienced client management professional to help our clients with their technology transformation while building strong, long-term relationships. Our Client Experience Managers are front and center with our clients. They have primary responsibility for ensuring our clients have an amazing experience with ARG. In addition, they also work closely with our Consulting team to help our clients through renewals and upgrades.
An ideal candidate is adept at building and maintaining relationships. They are comfortable in a team environment where collaboration is critical. Being in the trenches with our clients as they roll out new technology and navigate the experience means requirements include a level head, adaptability, creativity, and excellent communication. The role requires communicating with our clients, internal teams, and providers at all levels.
If you have a proven technology or telecom background, crave the constant stimulation of learning new things, can handle multiple clients simultaneously, and enjoy building relationships, this is the job for you.
- Prior technology/telecom experience preferred (3-5 years)
- Proven track record in maintaining and growing client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to focus on and manage multiple high-priority tasks
- Comfortable with dealing with all levels of clients – from C-Level to Office Manager
- Must have the ability to work with challenging client situations and assist with issue resolution
- Must be willing and able to present to clients in person, via conference call, and web/video conference
- Project competence and confidence
- Ability to take lead on projects and opportunities and delegate tasks internally and externally
This job can be performed in a hybrid capacity, with the understanding that the remote employee may be asked to attend in-person meetings and/or events with reasonable notice.ARG is currently accepting applicants from the following locations:
- District of Columbia
- Rhode Island
- North Carolina
- Employees in a remote-work agreement need to make themselves available for travel within a reasonable notice period
- Anticipated travel will be by car, air, and/or train
You are required to be a green card holder or US citizen as ARG is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Get started with ARG today! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Client Experience Manager”.